- Prof. Yashima gives an invited talk at the Workshop on Australia-Japan-Sharing Science with Neutrons, "Precise Crystal-Structure Analysis of Ion-Conducting Ceramic Materials and Oxynitride Photocatalysts"
- Our research result (structure and MEM nuclear density of PrBaCo2O5) was chosen as the front cover figure of The Journal of Fuel Cell Technology Vol. 13 No.2.Link
- Dr. Fujii, Mr. Ueda, Mr. Esaki, Miss Saito, Mr. Kawamura and Mr. Yamada have presentations at the annual meeting of Crystallographic Society of Japan.
- Prof. Yashima gives an invited talk at the Annual Meeting of the Society of Environmental Science, Japan.
- Press Release: Research News "Experimental Visualization of Oxygen Diffusion in a Layered Perovskite-type Cobaltite PrBaCo2O5+"This news was reported also by Nikkan Kogyo Shimbun newspaper, m.com(The A to Z of Materials), noodles, SILO breaker, AD HOC NEWS and so on.Detail InformationPDF
- Prof. Yashima gives two invited lectures at the Seminar for Powder Diffraction Analysis held by Prof. I. Nakai, F. Izumi, and the Crystallographic Society of Japan.
- Paper list has been updated.